What Information Do We Collect? How Do We Use It?
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Workland, our customers, or others.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Workland or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
How Does Workland Protect Customer Information?
Workland uses physical, electronic and procedural security safeguards to protect and secure the information collected. Our Website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal information, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions.
Will Workland Disclose the Information it Collects to Outside Parties?Workland is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall website experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. The Website depends, in part, on functionality provided by third party vendors. Some of your information may pass through the systems of these vendors in order to deliver a quality website experience to you.
Tell Us What You Think
We welcome your comments regarding this Website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to Workland shall be and remain the exclusive property of Workland. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Workland of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Additionally, we will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that contains typographical errors. Workland reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Know Your Rights Under GDPR [EU consumers only]
Your rights and your personal data Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
● The right to request a copy of your personal data which Workland holds about you;
● The right to request that Workland corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or
out of date;
● The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for
Workland to retain such data;
● The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
● The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal
data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as
the right to data portability), (where applicable)
● The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal
data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
● The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where
processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public
interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of
scientific/historical research and statistics]
● The right to lodge a complaint with authorities. [Transfer of Data Abroad If the personal data
is to be transferred to countries or territories outside the EU you must include details of how
the data will be protected.]
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Workland & GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) [ EU consumers only]
We have provided an easy to manage your data page from which you will be able to:
- Right to be forgotten: An individual may request that an organization delete all data on that
individual without undue delay.
- Right to object: An individual may prohibit certain data uses.
- Right to rectification: Individuals may request that incomplete data be completed or that
incorrect data be corrected.
- Right of access: Individuals have the right to know what data about them is being processed
- Right of portability: Individuxals may request that personal data held by one organization be
transported to another.